Our Mission... is to develop and follow a plan of compassionate, comprehensive care and assistance to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of every client.
Our Objective... is to enable our clients to remain in their homes by working in concert with family members to foster independence and preserve dignity, while serving as advocates to coordinate and oversee their care services.
Private Duty Care In Your Home
ClubCare specializes in non-medical assistance with the activities of daily living with the objective of enabling our clients to remain in their homes by fostering independence and maintaining dignity
ClubCare Home Health Services Include:
• A comprehensive health assessment by an R.N. on admission and periodically during the course of care
• RN available on call 24 hours a day
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulation, transfers and eating
• Light housekeeping, laundry, ironing, shopping, meal preparation, errands, transportation, making appointments and companionship
• Medication reminders, vital signs, and reporting of changes in health and/or mental status to the R.N. supervisor
• Medical condition, medication and special diet management and education by the R.N.
• Close communication with physicians, family and other involved professionals
• Care also available in the hospital, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities for our residents
All ClubCare staff must pass the State Competency exam, background check, drug test, and health screening prior to employment. R.N. supervisors closely monitor each employee.
All ClubCare experienced Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants have graduated from their respective training programs and passed the certifying exam. They receive mandatory education in CPR, Alzheimer Disease and Related Dementias, safe use of durable medical equipment, safe transferring, and many other applicable courses on an ongoing basis.
Patient Advocacy & Care Management
Many of our clients’ families do not live locally or are simply unable to oversee the day-to-day needs of their family members. ClubCare will assist families, trust officers, attorneys, and physicians by serving as patient advocate and care coordinator. ClubCare will assess the client’s needs, develop a plan of services to meet those needs, arrange and monitor delivery of services, evaluate their effectiveness, and determine the need for continuation of services.
ClubCare Management Services Include:
• Initial and objective assessments of the client’s physical, functional and emotional state
• Development of individualized comprehensive plans of care; short and long term
• Help in navigating the complex healthcare system and the issues and options of aging
• Serve as an advocate for the client’s rights
• Serve as the communication coordinator among family members, physicians and other involved parties
• Crisis prevention and intervention
• Medication Management
• Attending medical appointments with clients
• Provide monitoring and regular reporting to the client, their family, or other responsible parties, to keep them involved and informed, thereby maintaining a sense of dignity
Our Guarantee... is to be there everyday to support and care for our clients. Unlike private caregivers with whom there are no guarantees, if a ClubCare caregiver is unable to come to work we guarantee to send someone else as quickly as possible. If you require 24-hour a day care, your caregiver will not leave you until another caregiver arrives to replace them.